Ref : MORG / 3 days
MEGA Process allows enterprise managers and IT decision-makers to identify, analyze, and optimize business processes. MEGA Process is an essential element for organizational development projects such as: Best Practices Analysis and Implementation; Business Performance Optimization; ISO 9000 Certification; Risk Analysis; Simulation and Impact Analysis.
Who should attend?
- Business Process Modelers and Project Managers
- Business Process Managers
- Managers of departments involved in business process approaches (quality management in particular).
- Learn the correct use of MEGA Process functions for company projects based on business process modeling.
- Understand MEGA’s methodology for Enterprise Modeling projects.
- Understand, through concrete examples and a series of exercises, the value added by the MEGA repository, including integrated modeling rules and powerful analysis reports.
Part One: Mastering key concepts and learning how to model with MEGA
- General Presentation of MEGA and the key modeling concepts
- Modeling Principles
- Examples of Projects addressed
- Modeling Rules
Part Two: How to model Business Processes, Procedures and Activities
- Identifying and Organizing Business Processes
- Describing Business Process Implementation
- Describing Business Processes from a Functional View
Part Three: Managing your modeling projects with MEGA
- Common Modeling Approach
- Building an Enterprise Process Repository
- Business Processes and Optimization
- Business Process Management
- Information Technology Projects
- Quality Management Projects
Part Four: Mastering the MEGA Repository
- Producing project related documentation
- Generating HTML pages
- Managing external references
- Using the explorer and the query tools
During this course the instructor led lab exercises will provide participants with the practical experience they need to conduct modeling projects with MEGA Process. Notably they will learn how to:
- Discover a Company's Processes
- Create the Business Process Diagram
- Build a Business Process Implementation Diagram
- Model Procedures from a Textual Description
- Redesign a Business Process using a Functional Diagram
- Produce an Analysis Report
- Produce Documentation (Word and HTML Format)
- Query the Repository
How is the seminar organized?
Over 3 days, this training course alternates theoretical presentations on business process modeling with the production of a real case scenario to enable a better understanding of the method and tool.
The trainer for this course is an experienced consultant who is knowledgeable in proper modeling techniques and an expert in the use of MEGA Process.