Ref : SUP / 2 days
Administration of a MEGA repository requires a good knowledge of the operation of technical aspects of the tool. This course enables Administrators to organize the work of MEGA users, to optimize repository quality and security, and to put in place best practices. Beyond the discovery of tool features, the course includes appropriate methods based on the experience of our consultants, proven on our customers’ projects.
Who should attend?
- Technical and Functional administrators of MEGA
Working knowledge of MEGA in a company.
- Master technical infrastructure of the product to optimize its management and deployment
- Learn techniques for effective repository and user management
Learning about product technical aspects
- Installing MEGA
- Product Components
- License Management
Understanding data architecture
- Ways to connect
Managing data and users
- Repository and Object Logfiles
- Import, Export and Backups
- Managing Users
- Defining Options
- Protecting Objects
- Comparing Objects, Identifying Isolated Objects, Merging Objects
Day-to-day repository management
- Backup procedures
- Repository protection
- Permanent backups
- Reorganizing a repository
- Managing incidents
- Accessing technical support
- Managing several repositories
How is the seminar organized?
MEGA Supervisor is based on a sensible balance between theory and trainer-supervised practical exercises to enable a better understanding of the tool and its features. This course is delivered by an experienced MEGA Professional Services consultant. MEGA Professional Services consultants have been providing technical solutions to customers for more than 15 years.