Ref : XCH / 2 days
MEGA Exchange is a powerful tool to allow capabilities to be added to MEGA, and to allow the integration of MEGA with other applications. MEGA Exchange can be used in combination with Microsoft Visual Basic, which needs to be purchased separately, or can be used inside MEGA through Visual Basic Scripting. Applications written to use MEGA Exchange can exist either separate from, or within, MEGA. When the application exists within MEGA, a link to the application can be placed on any user's Desktop just like a document or web-site.
After completing this course participants should be able to:
- Master programming interface with the MEGA platform (API)
- Automate administrative tasks
- Expand MEGA’s import/export functions
Who should attend?
- Technical and Functional administrators of MEGA
MEGA Publisher and knowledge of Visual Basic
- Objects handled
- Associations between objects
MS Excel Editor
- Presentation of the editor / Set up
- Data Export
- Update of data within MS Excel
- Import of updated data
- Connecting to a repository
- Using the script editor
- Managing object collections
- Creating objects
- Handling MEGA objects
- Accessing object properties
- Managing links between objects
- Generating documents in batches
- Using calculated attributes
- Objects enabling access to diagram drawing objects
AGL administration using APIs
- Environment and repository management
- Transaction management
- User management
Visual Basic project
MEGA API and VBA
Presentation of the different interfaces for Import / Export
How is the seminar organized?
MEGA Exchange is based on a sensible balance between theory and trainer-supervised practical exercises to enable a better understanding of the tool and its features. After completing this course, a case study will allow participants to practice most of the content of this seminar.
This course is delivered by an experienced MEGA Professional Services consultant MEGA Professional Services consultants have been offering technical solutions for customers for more than 15 years.