Ref : ABPM / 2 days
The objective of this course is to provide thorough knowledge of MEGA’s modeling methodology and the best practices necessary for designing, optimizing and modeling Business Processes. The methodology explained in this course has been developed by MEGA over the past 15 years through the experience gained on Business Process modeling projects and through the participation in international standard setting organizations (i.e. OMG).
Who should attend?
- Business Process Modelers and Project Managers
- Business Process Managers and Owners
- Managers of departments involved in business process approaches (i.e. quality management).
MEGA Process or basic knowledge of Business Process modeling methodology
- Master MEGA’s process analysis approach: identifying and describing processes to improve company performance and customer satisfaction.
- Understand how Business Processes can be categorize and broken down to obtain effective models.
- Correctly use Business Process functional and implementation views.
- Overview of Business Process modeling principles
- Identifying and Breaking down Business Process
- Describing Business Process with the Implementation view
- Describing Business Process with the Functional view
- Aligning the Implementation and Functional Views
- Business Process modeling projects essentials (optimization, useful documents, project management, advice, etc.)
The instructor led lab exercises will provide you with the practical experience you need to conduct Business Process modeling projects. Notably you will learn how to:
- Identify, categorize and organize “end-to-end” business processes
- Describe interactions between processes
- Model business processes with the implementation and functional views
How is the seminar organized?
Over 2 days, this course alternates theoretical presentations on business process modeling with the production of a real case scenario to enable a better understanding of the method
The trainer for this course is an experienced consultant who is knowledgeable in proper modeling techniques and has successfully led modeling projects.