Réf : TKW / 2 days
MEGA TeamWork provides EA project teams with an effective collaboration tool that helps them circulate repository content, review and approve requests for changes, assign tasks and track changes.
In this course you will learn how configure the standard workflows and to create customized workflows that suit your requirements. You will also learn how to use the Compare and Align feature to transfer data from one repository to another.
MEGA administrators (Technical and Functional)
- Understand how standard workflows are used in MEGA TeamWork.
- Create customized workflows.
- Learn how to use design tasks to control and analyze repository modifications.
- Learn how to transfer objects between repositories with MEGA TeamWork.
Introduction MEGA TeamWork
- Product Overview
- Collaborative work
- Transferring objects between repositories
- Examples of Standard Workflows (RFC and Validation)
- Compare and Align
- Workflow definition diagram
- Participants, Transitions, Actions customization
Managing Multiple Repositories
- Possible architectures
- Compare and Align tool
This course is designed with a sensible balance between theory and trainer-supervised practical exercises to enable a better understanding of the tool and its features. The trainer is an experienced MEGA Professional Services consultant. MEGA Professional Services consultants have been providing technical solutions to customers for more than 15 years.