August 22, 2012 | Bangkok, Thailand | Swissotel Le Concorde Bangkok
MEGA is pleased to announce its participation at the ISACA Bangkok Chapter's Conference 2012. The conference on "Building IT Governance for sustainable growth with Cobit 5" follows the recent release of the cobit 5, ISACA's guidance on IT governance and management. Keynote speaker Mr Robert Stroud, Vice President for Innovation and strategy at CA Inc., member of the IT Framework Committee in ISACA, former international Vice President and Chairman at the COBIT steering committee in ISACA will present the new features of this evolutionary version. MEGA will be represented by Nicolas Betbeder-Matibet, MEGA's VP for ASIA, who will talk about "The Growing importance of IT Risk and its integration into the Enterprise Risk Management Process".
Key Benefits of the conference
- Discover the major strategic improvement in COBIT
- Learn about ISACAS’s VAL IT and RISK IT frameworks
- Exchange ideas and knowledge at the conference
Who should attend?
- CEOs / CIOs / CTOs / CFOs / COOs
- Risk/Security Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Regulatory Bodies
- Governance and compliance Unit
- Fraud Officers/Managers/Examiners
- Government and Educationnal Professionals
For more information about the conference please click here. To learn more about joining MEGA at this event, please .
Swissotel Le Concorde
204 Rachadapisek Road, Bangkok 10320