12th – 13th February, 2013
Les Jardins de L'Innovation d'Orange - Paris, France
MEGA will participate in the DED&M 2013 conference organized by the CESAMES association and based on the governance, the management and the digital design of systems.
The new digital challenges are clearly based on the dynamics of progress of three basic information & communication technologies (data storage, information processing, and communication networks) that are now mature. As a consequence, making the technological advances closer to the new uses that they daily allow, it becomes a new central issue of the emerging Digital World. The competitiveness of modern enterprises will in particular rely more and more on the ability to create new digital value chains, using their technical infrastructure and their information systems which are clearly the key to be able to face these new challenges.
The “Digital Enterprise Design & Management (DED&M)” aims to become the key place for international debates, meetings and exchanges on the Enterprise Architecture dimension of the digital business. This event namely intends to put digital issues at the heart of its program, but also to bring together all business and technological stakeholders of the Digital Enterprise.
During this event, a competition will be launch for the participants and will reward the best scientific article dedicated to the various themes of the conference. The winner will see his article published in the scientific journal "Springer-Verlag".
- Develop and federate the academic and professional community interested by the implementation of new digital paradigms in the organizations
- Share the academic and professional state of the art regarding digital company.
- Promote the digital culture as source of innovation and performance.
- Become an international forum of debate and meetings about the topic of the digital company involving academic and professional people
- Digital Economy
- Digital companies governance
- Digital architecture and engineering
For more information on this event and to register, visit the DED&M 2013's web site.
CESAMES, the Center of Excellence on Systems Architecture, Management, Economics & Strategy, aims to promote methods of Systems Architecture to allow professionals to better control the speed and execution risk in their technology projects. www.cesames.net