19 September - 22 September 2011 - London
Our TOGAF 9 Training course covers both the Foundation and Certified Levels (Level 1 and Level 2) and proposes as an option a full real-life case study using the MEGA Suite for EA. This intensive course covers the entire syllabus for the TOGAF9™ Foundation and Certified Levels, preparing candidates for the TOGAF Level 1 and Level 2 examinations. Numerous examples of architecture deliverables and artifacts are provided throughout the course, thus providing candidates not only with theoretical knowledge of TOGAF, but also its practical application.
• Comprehensive preparation to the certification exam
• Detailed understanding of enterprise architecture and the TOGAF methodology
• Understanding of the role of the enterprise architect and EA governance
• Knowledge of EA deliverables and artifacts
• Use of a modelling tool to pragmatically produce EA results
• Use of the TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM) for producing EA
• Understanding of how to adapt the TOGAF ADM to different types of architecture engagements and enterprises’ contexts
• Understanding of how to incorporate SOA thinking into TOGAF
• Appreciation of the benefits of enterprise architecture and how to realise them
For more information click here: TOGAF Course Description
TOGAF™ and TOGAF 9™ are registered trademarks from the Open Group
About the ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTS - www.enterprisearchitects.com
Enterprise Architects and MEGA International share a number of convictions with respect to customer services and EA practices and are working together on various EA topics including the TOGAF training, to which Enterprise Architects bring a critical value.
“We pride ourselves on the value we add prior to, during and after our courses:
• Our instructors are all serious veterans and students of the architecture discipline. As hands on consulting architects they inject a myriad of practical examples and real world experience to accompany the theory.
• We are the only training organisation that has the capability to follow through and assist with the uplift of capability in an EA practise – we also offer courses on: Advanced EA techniques, Solution Architecture, Business Architecture and BPMN, ArchiMate and more coming.
• We have been selected by and provided internal TOGAF training to organisations such as the Barclays, Vodafone, Royal Mail, Ernst & Young, PwC, Ecclesiastical amongst others.
• We trained some 500 students in TOGAF over the last year
• We run training somewhere in the world every week rather than cycling through once every six months. Out instructors are local - understand the local market, the players, and the who’s who.
• Training with us doesn’t end after your course. You become part of our community which includes some of the best architect in the field.
• As Open Group certified trainers we are able to obtain the exam voucher at a discount rate and pass this onto our students. There is no loading on our price.”