View MEGA's collaborative webinar, Procter & Gamble: Using Enterprise Architecture to Innovate, Simplify and Digitize the Organization, featuring Michael Fulton, Shared Services Platform Architect, as he discusses how P&G’s Global Business Services (GBS) organization is using MEGA to innovate, simplify and digitize P&G as they drive the transformation of their business.
A comprehensive Q&A session is held at the end of the presentation that addresses Procter & Gamble's vision to become a completely digitized organization and how they are employing enterprise architecture initiatives as part of the process.
- How to improve transparency and achieve alignment of business and IT
- How architecture can contribute to business agility
- Ways to cut costs and improve value of IT investments using enterprise architecture
- How to extract IT information out of your EA data and communicate it to key stakeholders to gain executive support
- How to leverage enterprise architecture to drive innovation within your organization
To view the Webcast, please complete the form on this page.