As a business executive, you are called upon to take charge of large and complex projects. To do so, you must have a clear understanding of how your company’s business assets – employees, resources, or processes – bring value to your organization. You need a clear vision of their inter-dependencies to avoid operational breakdowns or unexpected costs associated with business transformation projects. You must support business innovation while assuring an acceptable level of operational risk.
Your main responsibilities may include:
- Managing complex projects that involve large groups of people in different teams or departments.
- Accelerating improvement and change management.
- Rationalizing enterprise assets.
- Optimizing business processes.
- Supporting business innovation.
- Sharing best practices among distributed teams.
- Reducing operational risks.
|Related Business Solutions|
|Business Process Analysis||Enterprise Risk Management|