MEGA International is a medium-sized, independent software company with a global leadership position, thanks to our employees’ talent and our strong relationships with 700+ customers across the globe. We operate in over 40 countries, developing and marketing software solutions to help customers improve their business and IT agility for rapid innovation in the digital world. Our software solutions, which bring together industry-leading practices in enterprise architecture (EA), IT portfolio management (ITPM), business process analysis (BPA), and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), provide the visibility and tools companies need to navigate change and improve decision-making ,with a sharp focus on their business needs.
To support our fast growth in APAC, Europe and USA, we are looking for an experienced and talented Cloud Engineer based in Massachusetts. As a Cloud Engineer, you will be key in our ability to deliver an outstanding experience to our SaaS customers, who are among the largest organizations worldwide in every industry. You will be an active member of the global MEGA Cloud Services (MCS) team. As such, you will daily interact and collaborate with colleagues and management based in the USA, EMEA and APAC.
In accordance with ITIL best practices, you will have the following responsibilities:
Manage the Azure environment and technical platform of our customers:
- Install, Configure, and Manage Windows Servers/Clusters.
- Plan and apply the customers’ change requests on the MEGA HOPEX deployments.
- Supervise/Monitor the MEGA Cloud and promptly solve any operational incident.
- Escalate, if necessary, incidents to MEGA experts.
- Timely communicate with customers concerning status of open support issues.
The position is based in Massachusetts, but you might have to support West-coast based companies, on pacific working hours.
Our SaaS customers are world class companies for which incident management and change management should be handled globally. The tight and efficient cooperation within the MEGA Cloud Services team, whose manager is in France, is key for ensuring maximum customer satisfaction of our customers.
Profile & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of IT management experience.
- 5+ years of Technical Support and Application support
- Fluent English.
- Working hours: 9am-6pm EST or PST
- Based in MEGA’s Raynham office but reporting to Paris management.
- Travel to France/Morocco to be planned for initial training.
- Home work-on-duty might be required for short periods for backing-up other worldwide teams
Mandatory technical skills:
- Proven experience with Azure.
- Solid scripting experience with Powershell.
- Execute current operating actions on SQL Server DBMS (create databases/accounts).
- Install and configure Windows components such as IIS on Windows & Windows Server.
- Install, configure and operate applications deployed in Microsoft multi-tier applications.
- Knowledge of SSO and SAML.
- Knowledge of VB Script and Java programming would be an asset.
Expected Personal and Interpersonal skills:
- Discipline in the application of SaaS platform handling procedures.
- Strong technical leadership and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and pedagogical ability in communicating with clients
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complexities and how components connect and relate to each other.
- Proven experience of working in a global organization.
MEGA has an accelerated training program in place to develop this individual for future career opportunities. MEGA NA Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, life insurance, Long/Short -term Disability, 401K and flexible work environment) to our employees and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com