MEGA International is a medium-sized, independent software company with a global leadership position, thanks to our employees’ talent and our strong relationships with 700+ customers across the globe. We operate in over 40 countries, developing and marketing software solutions to help customers improve their business and IT agility for rapid innovation in the digital world. Our software solutions, which bring together industry-leading practices in enterprise architecture (EA), IT portfolio management (ITPM), business process analysis (BPA), and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), provide the visibility and tools companies need to navigate change and improve decision-making ,with a sharp focus on their business needs.
We are experiencing a tremendous growth and are looking to add a Legal staff member in our Latin America Location. As a member of the Legal team, you will work on contracts from commercial organizations and government agencies and provide legal counsel. You will report to the Group General Counsel.
- Review and negotiate IT agreements (Software, Professional Services, SaaS) with customers in Americas, EMEA and APAC.
- Provide support in drafting, identifying proper contract structure, updating and managing contract templates to allow for more efficient contract processing.
- Advise on commercial transaction risks and liabilities.
- Update legal tools for contract negotiation management.
- Work closely with the rest of the corporate team based in Paris and business and operational teams to understand technical and commercial offering and support sales.
- Participate in the global legal projects.
- Licenciatura en Derecho. Academic background from a US university is a plus.
- +4 years’ relevant professional experience in a software provider/IT consulting firm
- Working knowledge of the principles of the contract law, international IP law and Common Law is expected combined with good understanding of the operational stakes.
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- This job requires excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish and candidate will also need to demonstrate responsiveness and availability.
- Strong typing and computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Use tact when expressing ideas or opinions, tenacious drive - ability to overcome rejection from sales leads.
- Energetic, personable, ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
To apply: please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com