MEGA International is a global software company that specializes in digital business transformation and enterprise architecture. We are looking to add a Marketing Manager to our highly successful North American division. As a member of MEGA’s marketing team, you’ll work with the Marketing Director of North America to handle the day-to-day planning and execution of marketing programs. You will be responsible for managing US PR activities, marketing content development and some events. The ideal candidate will have experience with B2B marketing, and have a degree in marketing or communications.
- Drive US PR activities, social media and event planning,
- Create marketing content (examples include eBooks, blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.) to drive leads, and awareness,
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales team, and external influencers/industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and end users
- Manage and update Salesforce database, including data entry, campaign management, and reporting
- Manage MEGA participation to conferences and tradeshows (including packing, shipping, and other logistics)
- Travel to and support onsite execution and management of key events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications
- Strong proven writing skills
- CRM application experience with Salesforce database is preferred
- This position is extremely deadline driven and requires a strong ability to multi-task
- Strong typing and computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Energetic, personable, ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Travel – between 10-20% - both domestically and internationally when needed
- Ability to safely lift at least 30 lbs. and stand on your feet for an extended amount of time
MEGA offers training to develop this individual for future career opportunities.This position is located in our Raynham, MA office.
MEGA NA Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package to our employees and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.