MEGA International is a medium-sized, independent software company with a global leadership position, thanks to our employees’ talent and our strong relationships with 700+ Customers across the globe. We operate in over 40 countries, developing and marketing software solutions to help Customers improve their business and IT agility for rapid innovation in the digital world. Our software solutions, which bring together industry-leading practices in enterprise architecture (EA), IT portfolio management (ITPM), business process analysis (BPA), and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), provide the visibility and tools companies need to navigate change and improve decision-making ,with a sharp focus on their business needs.
To support our fast growth in APAC, Europe and USA, we are looking for an experienced and talented Service Account Manager based in Casablanca. As a Service Account Manager, you will be key in our ability to deliver an outstanding experience to our SaaS Customers, who are among the largest organizations worldwide in every industry. You will be an active member of the global MEGA Cloud Services (MCS) team. As such, you will daily interact and collaborate with colleagues and management based in the USA, EMEA and APAC.
In accordance with ITIL best practices, you will have the following responsibilities:
Manage Customers' Relationship and Ensure their Satisfaction:
- Principal point of contact for SaaS accounts
- Be the primary link between MCS and other MEGA teams
- Manage and control Service Level Agreements (SLA) and key performance indicators (KPI)
- Manage incidents and change requests to minimize the impact on the service availability
- Follow status of functional support cases for SaaS Customers (weekly meetings with Technical Support)
- Plan with Customers their SaaS projects and follow up the delivery
- Survey Customer satisfaction and perceptions of service, and act to prevent and address under-performance
- Organize and animate Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Manage internal and Customer meetings for the global monitoring of the activity and the prestation
- Implement, generate and provide several reports to Customers
- Present the HOPEX SaaS and MEGA service catalogue to new Customers.
- Contribute and write internal procedures
Profile & skills:
- 5+ years of IT management experience
- 5+ years of Technical Support and Application support
- Fluent English (meetings are in English)
- Analysis and synthesis + Evaluation / Risk management
- Autonomy, rigor and organization (Project management for example)
- Relationship and negotiation with Cloud Engineers and Cloud Architects versus Customer expectations
- Working hours: 9am-6pm
- Based in Casablanca office but reporting to Paris management
- Home work-on-duty might be required for short periods for backing-up other worldwide teams
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Server (IIS + SQL server).
- Experience with hosted platforms
Expected Personal and Interpersonal Skills:
- Discipline in the application of SaaS platform handling procedures.
- Strong technical leadership and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and pedagogical ability in communicating with clients
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complexities and how components connect and relate to each other.
Proven experience of working in a global organization.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com