Accelerate your journey to GDPR compliance
Thursday, March 22, 2018 | 2pm GMT / 3pm CET
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is creating an urgent need for companies to change the way personal data is processed and managed. This will impact several aspects of business, and compliance will also require an intimate knowledge of people, process and technology. Are you organized to be compliant on time without sacrifying business agility?
This 30min webinar – which includes a demonstration of MEGA’s HOPEX GDPR solution - will cover tips and checklists designed to accelerate and simplify your journey to becoming GDPR compliant-by-design.
Attendees will learn strategies for:
- Leading a GDPR health check: Conducting a preliminary assessment
- Understanding data interactions between people and data: Exposing processes that manage or interact with personal data
- Protecting the rights and freedoms of data subjects: Completing a Data Privacy Impact Assessment (DPIA) that includes business process maps that illustrate data flows
- Proving that all data protection requirements are met: Centralizing compliance activities and required documentation to achieve and sustain GDPR compliance
GDPR goes into effect on May 25, 2018. The clock is ticking. If you aren’t able to join us for this webinar, register anyway, and we’ll be sure to send you the recording.
- Axel Bourgade - Senior Presales Engineer MEGA International
- Michele Imperiali - HOPEX GDPR Product Manager MEGA International