Digit-Eyes: Take Control of your Digital Journey
November 14 | 9:00AM to 01:00PM | Bangkok, Thailand
In the age of inter-connected devices (IoT) and customer centric business, organizations are re-designing their business models to integrate ever-changing technologies and optimize the customer journey.
“Digit-eyes”: Do you have enough visibility on your operations and IT systems to navigate change to digital business?
During this event, MEGA International and Western Group will present the essential toolkit to tackle the challenges imposed by digital transformation. Attend this session to learn about:
- Capturing and re-designing the Target Operating Model to support evolving business capabilities,
- Mapping and reviewing the Customer Journey to transform the customer experience,
- Aligning Business, Information and IT architectures to provide visibility and agility to the operating model,
- Rationalizing the IT landscape to support change in a cost-effective manner
- 09:00 - 09.30 AM: Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- 09:30 - 09:45 AM: Keynote and Welcome
- 09:45 - 10:15 AM: Market trends, best practices and way forward for progressive Digital transformation
- 10:15 AM - 10:45 AM: Deep-dive session for practical insights – An outcome driven approach
- 10:45 AM - 11.10 AM: Western Group track record in Thailand
- 11.10 AM - 11.25 AM: Q&A
- 11.25 AM - 11.30: Thank you note and closing remarks
- 11:30 AM - 01:00 PM: Executive Lunch
Who should attend?
- Chief Information Officers
- Enterprise Architecture Leaders and Specialists
- Strategy & Innovation Executives
- Business Transformation Executives
Ruam Rudee Ballroom 2+3 on 9th flooor, Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit.