Nuclear Decommissioning Conference Europe
May 24 – 25 | Manchester, UK
The 9th annual conference brings together the industry’s most forward thinking speakers to take part in an open debate on nuclear decommissioning and waste management challenges, cost reduction initiatives, risk analysis and setbacks in decommissioning and waste management projects.
Other highlights include industry’s go-to meeting point for the latest project updates, networking opportunities and regulatory requirements.
MEGA is a silver sponsor of this event and will be exhibiting on the show floor.
Why should you attend?
- Using customer journey mapping and visualization to transform projects
- Aligning business processes, infrastructure, and data to create and support a digital backbone across a global enterprise and enable digital transformation
- Using operational excellence as a strategic weapon for measuring project progress and continuous improvement
- Enabling end-to-end business transformation to help companies execute strategy in operationally agile way
Who should attend:
- Heads of strategy and execution in the nuclear decommissioning sector
- VPs of business transformation and business excellence
- Business leaders with a stake in change management and business process management
To set up a private meeting with MEGA at this event, please send us an email.
To learn more, visit the conference website.
Old Trafford (Manchester United FC)