OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit – Summer Session
August 21-23 | San Diego, CA
IQPC’s 2017 OPEX Week Summer Session will focus on redefining and reinvigorating the customer journey to support continuous improvement. Attendees will learn strategies for driving process excellence from the customer’s point of view, as well as aligning processes and capabilities with corporate vision to exceed performance demands of the business.
Attendees will hear about:
- Using customer journey mapping and visualization to transform CX
- Aligning business processes, infrastructure, and data to create and support the digital backbone across a global enterprise
- Leveraging business architecture to execute the blueprint of the business vision
Who should attend?
- Heads of strategy & innovation
- Customer experience stakeholders
- VPs of business transformation & business excellence
- Business leaders with a stake in change management, business architecture & business process management
To set up a private meeting with MEGA, please send us an email. We are happy to accommodate small and large teams in our exclusive meeting space located in the exhibit hall.
To learn more, visit the conference website.
Westin San Diego
400 West Broadway
San Diego CA 92101