HOPEX Business Architecture helps to construct a capability-based Business Architecture that enables organizations to plan and execute transformation initiatives.
Who should attend?
- Business Architects
- Business Strategists
- Business Architecture Project Managers
- Functional Administrators
- Describe current capabilities and their inter-dependencies using Business Capability Maps and Capability Structure Diagrams
- Define a transformation strategy by identifying business drivers and specifying transformation objectives to address them.
- Assess current capabilities and construct future-state Capability Maps.
- Create a transformation roadmap and Capability Maps for each stage of the enterprise transformation.
- Create a Business Operating Model by constructing a functional architecture and use it to show how business functions and processes implement business capabilities.
Introduction to Business Architecture
- From Strategy to Enterprise Architecture
- Business Capability: The Cornerstone of Business Architecture
- Business Models: Enterprise Plans and Operating Models
- Business Architecture Approaches
Analyzing Using the Direct Approach to Analyze Business Capabilities
- Presentation of Main Concepts
- Types of Capabilities and Levels of Decomposition
- Reference Models for Capability Mapping
- Identifying Outcomes and Dependencies
- Defining KPI dimension
- Using Dedicated Reports
Strategy and Motivation: Capturing Motivations for Change
- Business Motivation Model
- Identifying Drivers and their Associated Stakeholders
- Assessing Drivers through SWOT Analysis
- Defining Transformation Objectives
- Mapping Drivers to Capabilities
The Transformation Roadmap
- Road Mapping Principles
- Enterprise Plan & Business Transformation Stages
- Strategies and Transformation Plan
- The capabilities Realization Plan
- Articulation with Other HOPEX Solutions
The Systemic Approach
- Enterprise Capability Models
- Operating Model & Business Functions
- The Business Architecture Environment Model
- Assigning Business Capabilities to Business Functions
- Defining Exchange Contracts delivering expected effects
- Identifying Functional Processes
- Main Use Cases of the Systemic Approach
HOPEX BA Functional Administration
- Configuring the HOPEX BA repository
- Understanding the Role of Building Blocks and Containers
- Creating an Enterprise plan
Mastering the HOPEX Repository
- Producing project related documentation
- Using the query tools
- Working as a team
How is the seminar organized?
This training course alternates theoretical presentations on Enterprise Architecture with the production of a real case scenario to enable a better understanding of the method and tool.