HOPEX IT Risk Management helps organizations assess and control their IT resources and environment. It helps managers understand the business impact of IT risks, threats and vulnerabilities, allowing them to implement the right IT Governance system balancing control effort with their business objectives.
Who should attend?
- IT Security Managers
- IT Compliance Managers
- IT Risk Managers
- IT Governance Managers
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities on key IT assets.
- Assess and mitigate these risks.
- Gain insight into IT compliance and develop action plans.
- Assess the risks of doing business with specific IT vendors.
Introduction to HOPEX IT Risk Management
- HOPEX ITRM Solution
- HOPEX ERM Standard Roles
- Inventorying IT Assets
- Defining Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Identifying Risks
- Assessing Risks
- Remediating Risks
- Regulation Frameworks
- Defining Requirements
- Defining and Implementing Controls
- Assessing Controls - Aggregation and Reports
IT Vendor Management
- Inventorying Vendors
- Assessing Vendors
How is the seminar organized?
This course provides key users of the HOPEX IT Risk Management solution with a hands on demonstration of the standard solution. It alternates between an instructor led presentation of the IT Risk Management theory and guided exercises.