HOPEX CMDB Alignment lets you import CMDB elements (CI, CI type, etc.) and their properties into the HOPEX repository and map them onto HOPEX objects. Its importing features let you import the contents of your CMDBs into the HOPEX repository. Information retrieval will enable your architects to map IT assets to physical and deployed elements in the real world. And a generic user interface provides options to check the content of files to be imported.
- Uses an XSD file to organize XML data format for importing
- Can import different CMDB targets (BMC, HP, etc.)
- The scope of CI properties can be easily extended while importing
- Can map CI objects to HOPEX IT Architecture models for technical infrastructure and resource architecture
- Displays CI properties on diagram objects
HOPEX CMDB Alignment is integrated into HOPEX’s single platform. That means you get enhanced synergies for advancing your business and IT transformation, as well as a clear, common view of key information about your organization.