Under our MEGA Education Program, we offer faculty a student version of our modeling software to use in their courses.
This version is designed specifically to support teaching and faculty research in a wide range of topics:
- Business process optimization
- IT rationalization
- IT and business strategy alignment
- IT system planning
- System design
- IT system transformation projects
By taking part in our Education Program, you receive:
- An unlimited number of student licenses
- 8 of MEGA’s most powerful tools (see details below)
- Complete access to the user guides
- Access to MEGA Support and the MEGA Community
Content of MEGA Education Package:
The MEGA Education Package is based on the latest release of our software platform: HOPEX V1R3 released in July 2015. It includes the following tools and products:
- MEGA Architecture on HOPEX: powerful tool for analyzing the impacts of change, thereby enabling you to build reference maps to describe, analyze, and manage your IT systems, applications and infrastructure
- MEGA Process BPMN on HOPEX: describe, analyze, optimize, and communicate business processes across your organization
- MEGA TOGAF 9 on HOPEX: provides enterprise architects with tools and guidance for managing high-impact transformation initiatives
- MEGA UML on HOPEX: UML 2.3-compliant, stand-alone module developed for UML design and to support UML 2 diagrams and concepts
- MEGA Database Builder on HOPEX: provides basic and advanced data modeling, and manages a database that describes a system’s layout in the form of data stored in a structured way
- HOPEX Information Architecture: helps you assess, monitor, and manage information and knowledge as an enterprise asset
- HOPEX IT Portfolio Management: allows IT departments to take an inventory of their IT assets and develop transformation plans through a comprehensive assessment of the assets.
- MEGA System Blueprint on HOPEX: helps system architects generate application specifications by describing application behavior in your enterprise IT architecture
If you are a university professor and would like to order a student version of our software, please send your request following this link: Request your MEGA Education License.
Note: Student versions of our software may be used for teaching and academic research purposes only. They may not be used for commercial purposes.