BOSTON, February 21, 2017 – MEGA International will conduct a technology test drive for executives and transformation czars on March 22 at the 2017 Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit in Orlando.
The test drive will show conference attendees how to:
- turn change into a strategic opportunity
- leverage digital technology to streamline business
- manage business transformation to improve the customer experience
“In today’s competitive environment, executives are constantly looking for better ways to understand and transform their business,” explained Lucio de Risi, CEO, MEGA. “When their teams have the tools to gather, document and assess information about goals, strategies, business processes, company resources, IT assets and risks, they can accelerate transformation efforts and quickly succeed in improving business performance.”
MEGA’s HOPEX software solutions drive business and IT transformation by breaking down information silos and pooling efforts across departments and teams with a clear, common vision of key elements of the organization and the role of each stakeholder.
The company has long been recognized by industry experts and analysts as a leader. Gartner has named MEGA as a leader in its Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools reports for eight years in a row.
For more than 20 years, MEGA has offered a full range of robust solutions that have kept its customers at the forefront of their industries. The company’s HOPEX solutions help Fortune 1000 companies:
- design customer journeys that integrate the customer experience into business processes
- plan and design business capabilities that support change efforts
- connect company strategy directly to IT portfolio planning