BOSTON, June 15, 2015 - MEGA International will present a mini webinar on best practices to control and reduce threats to companies’ IT assets.
This 20-minute presentation, Using IT Risk Management to Support Business Outcomes, will be Thursday, June 25 at 1 pm EDT. It is designed for busy professionals who want to learn more about IT risk management best practices.
“Risk awareness at an IT level facilitates business agility. It helps companies prioritize controls for business-critical applications,” explained Luca de Risi, GRC specialist at MEGA. “This approach creates an effective management practice for reducing IT risks.”
He will speak about methods companies can use to:
- balance business objectives when faced with IT threats and vulnerabilities
- incorporate IT risk management into the organization’s architecture
- use the COBIT 5 framework to govern and manage IT-related business risks
MEGA HOPEX solutions help companies meet a variety of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) challenges by providing a united view of the whole business, its strategies, assets, processes and risks. This comprehensive information, on a single software platform, aids managers in reducing risks. The MEGA GRC solutions help companies:
- improve the quality and effectiveness of risk management processes
- assess risk in collaboration with business users
- automate the consolidation and communication of your organization’s exposure to risk
Fortune 1000 companies have been using MEGA solutions for more than 20 years to help them gather and evaluate information to create a ‘single source of truth’. By eliminating silos of information across the organization, executives and boards can take a more confident, global approach to enterprise governance that enables long-standing, sustainable performance.