BOSTON, February 14, 2017 – MEGA International will present the newest best practices on enterprise architecture and IT portfolio management at the CampIT Enterprise Architecture Strategies Conference, March 8, in Chicago.
The company, which develops software solutions that accelerate business transformation, helps enterprises adopt best practices in enterprise architecture and IT portfolio management that fast-track efforts to improve the customer experience, manage business capability evolution and streamline IT resources.
“We work with industry leaders around the world, helping them apply proven methodologies and solutions for business transformation that aid them in developing smarter strategies for tomorrow and moving closer to their customers,” explained Lucio de Risi, CEO, MEGA.
At the conference, the MEGA team of business transformation experts will share new ideas on how to reinvent enterprise architecture in a digital world. They will discuss:
- the steps, challenges and decisions that all enterprise architecture practices go through when starting or evolving a program
- how an integrated enterprise architecture enhances business transformation initiatives and drives agility
- ways to incorporate enterprise architecture into strategic planning activities to drive maximum value to the business
For more than 20 years, MEGA has offered a full range of robust solutions that have kept its customers at the forefront of their industries. The MEGA team will demonstrate these at the conference, including:
- HOPEX Enterprise Architecture, which helps companies obtain a clear picture of how the organization operates so that executives can drive innovation and improve business decisions.
- HOPEX IT Portfolio Management, which helps companies develop resource-rich, cost-effective IT systems that support business needs and eliminate obsolete technology and costly redundancies.
The company has long been recognized by industry experts and analysts as a leader. Gartner has named MEGA as a leader in its Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools reports for eight years in a row.