HOPEX Business Process Analysis provides insight into and creates traceability between your business activities. Organizations can ensure alignment with strategic transformation decisions by reshaping and validating their operational processes.
The solution helps organizations to describe and understand their business processes. Users can design business processes and build action plans to improve the customer journey. It can also be used to conduct as-is/to-be analysis, create and monitor key performance indicators tied to processes, map process models to their associated risks and controls, and create reports to share information across the organization. It includes features to automate the creation of diagrams, and users can collaborate in real-time to help them streamline diagram changes, approvals, and assessments.
- Understand where you are now, where you want to go, and how you’re going to get there
- Improve customer experience and reduce time-to-market
- Provide enhanced decision support using robust reporting and analysis features
- Transform business while factoring in a risk perspective
Three steps of Business Process Analysis
1. Map and personalize the customer journey and rate the experience on each touchpoint
The customer journey feature enables companies to design and improve the end-to-end customer experience by mapping touchpoints between the customer and the organization. Customers come into contact with brands through a large number of touchpoints, which sometimes overlap: they can be via social networks, emails, the company website, and many others. This unprecedented competitive pressure affects the pace of innovation, and companies are inventing new ways of engaging with customers to improve customer experience. By rating the customer experience on different touchpoints, companies can identify where to improve the experience and enhance the corresponding internal processes tied to the customer journey.
- Map touchpoints for each channel and each phase of the customer journey
- Identify moments of truth where the customer might exit the customer journey
- Personalize customer journeys depending on personas
- Rank touchpoints based on what the customer thinks and feels about each one
- Link touchpoints to internal processes and other items, and check how they support the customer experience
2. Design processes to improve customer experience
Describe the organization and plan the transformation
HOPEX Business Process Analysis fully supports BPMN notation and provides enhanced decision support through the use of multiple diagram types, including business, organizational, and system process diagrams. Business analysts can also model many “what if” scenarios to understand the effects of change—before making either small or sweeping modifications to business operations. The resulting enterprise models help companies effectively analyze processes and resources together to aid with cost-effective consolidation and successful business transformation.
- Easily perform gap analysis between two different process implementations
- Contextualize processes based on geographical location and organizational structure
- Track roles and responsibilities with RACI matrices
- Analyze relationships between org-units, applications, and processes
- Identify applications that support processes
Gain productivity through automated process creation and collaborative role-based workflows
Save time and improve efficiency by automatically generating diagrams by entering data into the rows and columns of a table. The solution uses collaborative workflows to help streamline the creation of processes. It includes several roles and helps them seamlessly collaborate through out-of-the-box workflows.
- Automate process creation through the “Easy Diagram” feature
- Log in according to user roles such as: process manager, designer, contributor, and viewer
- Use collaborative workflows, such as approval and request-for-change workflows
- Facilitate the communication of process information using:
- Static and dynamic websites
- PowerPoint export with hyperlinks to navigate throughout the diagrams
- Word (RTF), Excel, and PDF export
3. Enrich process models with risk and control information
By mapping risks to processes, business analysts and modelers can enrich their process models with risk and control information. Users can identify risks and conduct risk assessments directly from the process diagrams to understand their impact on processes within an organization. Each identified risk can be characterized and assessed by using a given period of time and organizational scope. Each control can be described using various parameters, such as control creation date, associated risks, latest assessment date, and control owners.
- Identify and map risks and controls from within the process diagrams
- Assess risks to understand their impact on processes within your organization
- Make well-informed decisions using heat maps and graphical reports
HOPEX Business Process Analysis is integrated into MEGA’s single platform. That means you get enhanced synergies for advancing your business and IT transformation, as well as a clear, common view of key information about your organization.