HOPEX Explorer: Web-based portal with engaging collaboration tools
HOPEX Explorer, a key feature of the HOPEX platform, enables you to broaden participation in transformation initiatives. Designed for business users, this web-based portal delivers an easy-to-use interface with capabilities for enhanced collaboration, ideation, sketching and more. Users can actively participate in the creation and review of business processes and architectures critical to achieve desired business outcomes. HOPEX Explorer supports two types of users: viewer and contributor. A viewer can consume information while participating in discussion with other users, while a contributor can also edit repository data and create sketches for main HOPEX users.
HOPEX Explorer enables enterprise architecture teams to efficiently coordinate and execute enterprise architecture projects pertinent to business transformation initiatives, without the added complexities of software deployment, or user training.
With HOPEX Explorer, a web-based portal with engaging collaboration tools, you can:
- Improve visibility and support of transformation initiatives by engaging key stakeholders
- Increase business agility by establishing active and ongoing dialog with business users
- Achieve desired outcomes with greater accuracy by incorporating business user knowledge
- Foster innovation by harnessing business knowledge through ideation.
HOPEX Explorer Key Features
- An intuitive and engaging user experience featuring:
- Personalized home page and dashboards
- Easily accessible content via content subscriptions, update notifications and favorites
- Interactive social features such as “Like” and chat
- Full-text search of repository content
- Web-based platform for simple deployment
- Launch, View, and Export reports that highlight repository value
- Ideation campaign support
- Confidentiality feature to easily manage viewer and contributor access to data