HOPEX SAP Blueprint synchronizes MEGA solutions with SAP Solution Manager so you can describe how your business processes are implemented in SAP. It also features a two-way interface and automatic synchronization with SAP Solution Manager, giving you end-to-end application design project management capabilities with SAP integration.
Entering SAP Solution Manager concepts and structures into your repository
- SAP Solution Manager concepts and structures are entered into your repository from project documentation or the SAP Business Process Repository
- Repository business process diagrams are accessed from SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Solution Manager project documentation is accessed from the solution desktop
- Business process documentation is automatically generated
Mapping business processes to SAP Solution Manager structures
- SAP Solution Manager structures are integrated into business processes
- Automatic, two-way synchronization is established between SAP Solution Manager and your business process repository
- The alignment documentation is generated automatically, and the degree to which business processes are handled by SAP components is highlighted
- The SAP project lifecycle is integrated, complete with template, implementation, and maintenance (ALM) type project management
- Versioning is managed using template-to-implementation and implementation-to-maintenance
- Access to SAP transactions is possible from the templates
HOPEX SAP Blueprint is integrated into MEGA’s single platform. That means you get enhanced synergies for advancing your business and IT transformation, as well as a clear, common view of key information about your organization.