HOPEX System Blueprint lets you fully integrate system design specifications into an enterprise architecture environment, and use best practices to articulate specifications of systems and system upgrades. It enables you to apply service-oriented architecture principles, implement business process automation tools to create applications, generate specifications, and integrate user interface designs into service analyses.
- Provides fully-featured business process analysis and design tools using UML 2.3 and BPMN standards
- Describes your project and application environment
- Generates service specifications for each application and its interface, from the user perspective
- Describes communication flows between services using interaction scenarios
- Describes the data model associated with an application system
- Includes reports enabling analyses of the different design phases of the system
HOPEX System Blueprint is integrated into HOPEX’s single platform. That means you get enhanced synergies for advancing your business and IT transformation, as well as a clear, common view of key information about your organization.