- Collaborative: The platform is built with the user in mind - views vary according to user roles so that they aren’t overwhelmed with data that isn’t relevant to their projects. Users contribute on a single platform and work together through out-of-the-box collaborative workflows.
- Social: Users can like, subscribe or attach review notes to any HOPEX item. Review notes include threads of discussion so users can easily exchange information when working on common projects. Additionally, ideas can be raised by any HOPEX user to improve business and IT performance.
- Integrated: The platform uses a single repository and provides a consistent user experience via a common workspace.
- Easy to use: The web-based interface can be tailored to each user profile. Tiles built into the homepage are shortcuts to frequently used features.
- Secure: You can configure user access rights and confidentiality settings based on your organization’s policies and preferences.
- Reliable: The platform is based on proven market standards, with a repository that can ensure data consistency and audit trails.