Webcast with Michael Fulton, Shared Services Platform Architect at Procter & Gamble
Find out how P&G’s Global Business Services (GBS) organization is using MEGA to innovate, simplify, and digitize the company’s operations to help drive business transformation.
- How P&G improved transparency and better aligned business and IT
- How architecture contributes to the company’s business agility
- How P&G succeeded in cutting costs while improving the value of its IT investments
- How P&G extracted IT information out of its enterprise architecture data and communicated this information to key stakeholders to gain management support
- How P&G leveraged enterprise architecture to drive innovation in the organization
Read the case study titled “Procter & Gamble Transforms Business Operations using the MEGA Suite” for more details on this business and enterprise architecture initiative.
About Procter & Gamble
- $82.6 billion in revenues in 2010
- 80 countries
- P&G brands serving 4.4 billion people
- #22 in the Fortune 500
- #6 in Fortune’s Global Most Admired Companies list
- #12 in BusinessWeek’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list