MEGA Byte #3: Managing the Design & Evolution of your Technical Architecture
Transforming enterprise, application and infrastructure architectures into solutions that have real business impact can be a challenge. Understanding how these architectures interact and collaborate with one another requires accuracy and detail at every level. This detailed view allows stakeholders to focus on the pieces that they’re responsible for.
What are you doing at the detailed level to enable agility and support the organization’s goals?
This MEGA Byte will cover:
- Exploring the touch points between your applications and technical infrastructure
- Understanding how changes to your technical infrastructure impact the business
- Reducing complexity through the standardization and consolidation of the infrastructure landscape
- How to decide whether a simple vs. structured approach is more appropriate for your organization
Previously Recorded MEGA Bytes:
- MEGA Byte #1: Assessing your Application Landscape
- MEGA Byte #2: Establishing the Target State of your Application Landscape
What is a MEGA Byte?
A MEGA Byte is a mini webinar for professionals on-the-go. Each mini webinar, held at the end of every month, is part of a video series designed to cover topics that matter to you.