MEGA Byte #4: Using Business Capability Maps to Realize Business Outcomes
Making sure IT & business are supporting corporate strategy requires engagement between communities of architects, business analysts and executives. How are you leveraging these synergies across the enterprise to provide leaders with the right decision making tools?
This MEGA Byte will cover:
- Getting a single view of the organization through architecting business capabilities and linking them to people, processes, data, technology, and strategy
- Identifying your most costly, risky, and critical business capabilities to understand how they impact strategy
- Using the business capability landscape to support business transformation and understand the impact of potential risks
Previously Recorded MEGA Bytes:
- MEGA Byte #1: Assessing Your Application Landscape
- MEGA Byte #2: Establishing the Target State of your Application Landscape
- MEGA Byte #3: Managing the Design & Evolution of your Technical Architecture
What is a MEGA Byte?
A MEGA Byte is a mini webinar for professionals on-the-go. Each 20-minute mini webinar, held at the end of every month, is part of a video series designed to cover topics that matter to you.