MEGA Byte #6: Turning Change into a Strategic Opportunity Using Business Architecture
Any business transformation involves profound changes to the IT system. How are you assessing your company’s strategy, strengths and weaknesses – and the opportunities and risks associated with transformation? What role does business architecture play in mapping your strategic direction?
This MEGA Byte will cover:
- Using business architecture as an authoritative, shared source of information to assess the potential impacts of change
- Building a business capability map and assigning the right skills and competencies to execute on transformation
- Designing and implementing the right guidelines, blueprints, and decision making tools to support successful business transformation
What is a MEGA Byte?
A MEGA Byte is a 20-minute mini webinar for professionals on-the-go. Each mini webinar, held at the end of every month, is part of a video series designed to cover topics that matter to you.
Previously Recorded MEGA Bytes:
- MEGA Byte #1: Assessing Your Application Landscape
- MEGA Byte #2: Establishing the Target State of your Application Landscape
- MEGA Byte #3: Managing the Design & Evolution of your Technical Architecture
- MEGA Byte #4: Using Business Capability Maps to Realize Business Outcomes
- MEGA Byte #5: Exploring the Principles of Business Architecture Maturity