MEGA Byte #9: Evaluating the Current and Future State of Your Business Processes
Have you evaluated the long term viability of your current processes? Do you have a roadmap in place for business process transformations? What steps are you taking to reduce process complexity?
This MEGA Byte will cover:
- Simulating business processes to help identify bottlenecks or inefficiencies
- Designing the future state of your business processes to gain an understanding of each transition state on the way to achieving strategic goals
- How to identify relevant criteria when developing, evaluating, and selecting transformation scenarios, then analyzing the impact of change through As-Is and To-Be comparison
What is a MEGA Byte?
A MEGA Byte is a 20-minute mini webinar for professionals on-the-go. Each mini webinar, held at the end of every month, is part of a video series designed to cover topics that matter to you.
Previously Recorded MEGA Bytes:
- MEGA Byte #1: Assessing Your Application Landscape
- MEGA Byte #2: Establishing the Target State of your Application Landscape
- MEGA Byte #3: Managing the Design & Evolution of your Technical Architecture
- MEGA Byte #4: Using Business Capability Maps to Realize Business Outcomes
- MEGA Byte #5: Exploring the Principles of Business Architecture Maturity
- MEGA Byte #6: Turning Change into a Strategic Opportunity Using Business Architecture
- MEGA Byte #7: Architecting Business Rules & Requirements for Decision Support
- MEGA Byte #8: Streamlining Process Management Using Process Frameworks