Plan IT transformation in the digital age
In the last decade, companies have had to manage a growing number of legacy IT systems due to past acquisitions, globalization, and an uncontrolled proliferation of IT systems. When considering IT transformation plan, you’ll want visibility over the front-end system of engagement responsible for the customer experience, as well as the back-end systems and the capabilities they are delivering. How to gain flexibility and embrace new IT projects that fit the strategy roadmap?
Read this eBook to learn how to:
- Create visibility into your IT landscape
- Generate traceability into how your IT assets support business activities
- Assess IT assets to streamline your IT portfolio
- Compare multiple IT transformation scenarios to understand the business impact of each one
- Select and implement the transformation scenario that best aligns with strategic objectives