HOPEX Internal Audit provides support for executives and auditors by giving them the means to successfully complete audit projects. It offers predefined processes and functions - resulting in higher productivity and better quality.
Who should attend?
- Audit Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Discover the main features of HOPEX Internal Audit for preparing, executing and following-up internal audits.
- Build an audit plan, allocate staff and schedule missions.
- Define and reuse work programs.
- Determine audit scope, including risks, processes and entities to be audited.
- Record observations, recommendation and action plans.
- Follow-up recommendations with workflows and standard reports.
Introduction to the HOPEX solutions
- Overview of the Audit Solution
- User Interface
- Standard Profiles
- Audit plan
- Work Program
- Activity startup
- Findings and Recommendations
- Submitting the activity for validation
- The closing report
- Sending recommendations
- Following up actions
- Closing report and Audit closure
How is the seminar organized?
This course provides key users of the HOPEX Internal Audit solution with a hands on demonstration of the standard solution. It alternates between an instructor led presentation of the embedded method and guided exercises.