The objective of this training course is to provide the methodological basics and best practices necessary for Application Architecture and IT City Planning projects. Its content has been developed through the experience gained by MEGA consultants on numerous projects of this type and provides a composite of responses to problems encountered in a broad range of sectors (Banking, Insurance, Industry, Services etc.).
Who should attend?
- Enterprise and Technology Architects
- Business Analysts
- IT Strategists
- IT Project Managers
- Learn how to use HOPEX IT Architecture for your application architecture modeling projects.
- Discover MEGA’s approach for application architecture modeling and the toolset that embeds and supports this approach (application mapping, technical infrastructure, analysis reports, etc.).
- Learn how to model application architectures and their supporting technical infrastructures.
- Align the Information System with enterprise strategic and operational objectives.
Main Principles: Getting Started with HOPEX IT Architecture
- Modeling Principles
- Key Features of the toolset
- Repository, MetaModel and diagrams
- Main concepts and viewpoints
Describing Application Architecture
- Inventorying application assets
- Breaking down an application into its components
- Describing the environment of an application
- Describing the internal architecture of an application
Describing Technical Infrastructure
- Inventorying sites
- Describing technical infrastructure
- Studying application deployment
IT City Planning
- Using IT City Planning in HOPEX to design a functional plan
- Analyzing flows between functional zones
- Defining the roadmap to achieve the objectives
Mastering the HOPEX Enterprise Repository
- Organizing the repository using HOPEX libraries
- Producing project related documentation
- Using the query tools
- Working as a team
How is the seminar organized?
The course alternates theoretical explanations of methods to be implemented, presentations of associated tool functions, and practical exercises that allow participants to apply the theory learned on a realistic case. The trainer for this course is an experienced consultant who has successfully led modeling projects and will be able to answer your questions on the proper use of HOPEX and recommended application architecture methodologies.