Stockholm Sheraton Hotel, November 8-9, 2011
Business Design is one of the top priorities for business executives today. New possibilities arise through innovations in business models, new technologies, knowledge andcombinations thereof. This requires new tools to stay successful in managing and transforming the business as it evolves with the markets.
Enterprise Architecture consolidates organizations into “structures” or reusable and manageable capabilities which form the base for planning and prioritization of implementation projects, outsourcing and migration of IT applications into the cloud.
This event will cover the following topics:
- How Enterprise Architecture can help drive business transformation
- How to connect business models with operations via Enterprise Architecture
- Best practices based on real-life experiences from industry professionals
- How Enterprise Architecture is the base for a migration into the cloud
- How TOGAF® 9 connects with and enhances other management disciplines
- How a successful implementation of TOGAF® ADM involves ArchiMate® and a modeling tool
MEGA and its distributor partner Bizcon are sponsoring the event.
More information on The Open Group Website