Infusing Enterprise Architecture Into Your Business
May 3 – 4, 2012 | Las Vegas, NV | Bellagio Hotel
Infusing enterprise architecture into your business is your goal — and infusing business into your EA program is the means to achieve it. Forrester's Enterprise Architecture Forum 2012, held in conjunction with the Forrester CIO Forum 2012, will help you evolve toward this EA program and overcome the barriers of historical perceptions, process gaps, and cultural barriers that EA programs often face.
Forrester's Enterprise Architecture Forum 2012 will provide you with a vision and a business case for EA's future, to business and IT. Through keynotes, case studies, and deep-dive sessions, you will develop an integrated understanding of best practices for chartering EA, understanding and leveraging business goals and strategy, integrating with and enhancing the processes that EA programs must leverage, and building the staff and relationships that make business-focused, strategic, and pragmatic EA possible.
MEGA is a sponsor of this event and will be exhibiting on the show floor. Follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on the most talked about topics in real-time - @mega_int. To see a live, comprehensive library of tweets from all attendees, use the hashtag: #FEAF12.
You will learn about:
- Boosting the business relevance of your enterprise architecture - how to build your architecture "from the business" and how to use this to drive greater engagement.
- Improving maturity and capacity – using Forrester's archetype-based maturity model to give you a 360-degree understanding
- Integrating emerging technology - best practices ranging from the initial "watch list" through to benefit realization
- Connecting enterprise strategy to solution architecture - the approach and practices to ensure the role is a vital extension of the larger EA program
Who should attend:
- Enterprise architecture professional
- Business process professionals
- Application development & delivery professionals
- Content & collaboration professionals
- Analysts, consultants, and other influencers
Visit the event website.
Bellagio Las Vegas
3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: 888 987 6667