14th - 15th May, 2012
London, United Kingdom
MEGA is sponsor at the 2012 Gartner Enterprise Architecture conference and will have a stand on the exhibition floor.
The Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit 2012 brings together the largest number of Chief Enterprise Architects in Europe and the Middle East. It is the premiere meeting place for enterprise architects, strategists, planners and innovation specialists.
This year's Summit will help EA leaders solidify fundamentals, redefine parameters and ensure stakeholder support.
Now that enterprise architecture has earned a place at the business strategy table, EA leaders must act. Can you focus less on control and more on collaboration? Can you use EA to enable innovation, agility and change? In other words, can you deliver on the considerable promise EA holds for your organization?
The Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit 2012 can help you do all of that, and more. With two intensive days of analyst presentations, problem-solving workshops and facilitated peer networking, you'll have a deeper understanding of the tools and techniques to successfully deliver EA today and you will experience a deep dive into forward-thinking strategies and investment approaches to meet tomorrow's EA demands.
The approach is pragmatic; the advice unbiased; the experience invaluable. Only Gartner has the field-tested research, actionable insights and collective expertise to deliver enterprise architecture information and insights on a global scale.
Hot topics to be covered
- Managing EA in the Nexus of Change
- Changing from Process driven to Value Driven EA
- Leveraging Pace Layering Strategies in EA Management
- Moving from Control to Engagement
- Providing both resilience and radical flexibility
- Meet with your industry peers during networking sessions and share experiences
- Increase EA value today by learning proven EA techniques for success
- Obtain clarity as to how EA helps you facilitate organizational change
- Understand the continuing evolution of this strategic management discipline
- Grow your personal knowledge on the tools and strategies needed for EA success
- A two day agenda packed with insights and world-class research
Who Should Attend
- Enterprise Architects
- IT Strategists
- Business Strategist
- IT Innovation Teams
For more information on how you can join us for the 2012 Gartner EA Summit, please contact , Corporate Marketing Coordinator or visit the event on the Gartner Web site.