Does your company recognize the value of aligning IT risks and controls with business processes? Is your executive board able to explain risks in terms of business performance?
Currently, many organizations are managing their GRC program without aligning it with the risk and compliance issues within their business processes. Managing IT GRC separately from enterprise GRC efforts can lead to a costly and uncoordinated GRC initiative. Critical business decisions cannot be made without managing IT GRC efforts with a business’s GRC initiatives.
This recorded webcast features Jean-Marie Zirano, VP of Product Strategy at MEGA, as well as a roundtable of industry experts. Attendees will learn how an leveraging a process approach to risks and controls is the core of a successful GRC program.
- Protecting business value through continuous monitoring of both IT and business controls
- Gaining competitive advantage by managing risk across your IT and business processes
- Integrating your business and IT GRC
- Removing the silos of GRC management and define your risk measurement process
- Automating and standardizing GRC activities with pre-defined workflow and reporting functionality
Veuillez remplir le formulaire ci-contre pour visionner le Webcast.