Through business processes, information and enterprise architecture - 7th edition
18 & 19 October - Brussels
MEGA is a sponsor at this event and will be exhibiting on the show floor Tuesday October 18, 2011 .
Business transformation programmes and projects are hot in today’s business world. It is considered to be a deliberate change strategy that helps in realizing business value from investments in end-to-end business processes, enterprise (business and IT) architectures and information management systems.
Business transformation programmes and projects typically have three components:
- Business processes (including people aspects),
- Enterprise architecture (including IT and process innovation)
- Information management (including best practices for better decision making)
The conference provides an excellent mix of practical implementations, presented by practitioners, academic thinking delivered by Professors and networking opportunities with peers. Invited practitioners come from Sara Lee, Waters Corporation, ABB Robotics, ING Belgium, Mobistar, TomTom, KODAK, Telenet and Deloitte.
Who should attend:
This conference is a must for:
- Everyone who is involved with transformation projects connected to BPM, EA and/or IM.
- Project, interim- and change managers who are responsible for the success of transformation projects.
- SMEs, multinationals, social profit, federal and local governments.
Please click here to visit the conference website
For more information on how you can join us at this event or to set up a private meeting with one of our representatives, please contact Marie Gannau, marketing manager.
The Event Lounge
Generaal Wahislaan 16F