September 12 - 14, 2012 | Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Beurs van Berlage Amsterdam
The ECIIA conference will feature top experts from the audit field, who will provide a broad look at audit practices and issues across many industries and countries.
Speakers include president of the ECIIA, chairman of the Global Institute of Internal Auditors, partner at De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, chairman of the International Integrated Reporting Council in South Africa, heads of the Global Institute of Internal Auditors in the US and UK, and a former controller of the Worldbank.
Sessions will also be conducted by representatives from leading European corporations, such as French pharmaceutical leader Sanofi, satellite operator SES, Dutch food conglomerate Royal Ahold, Air France, oil and gas producer Royal Dutch Shell, and worldwide food and facilities management provider Sodexo.
MEGA is an exhibitor at this event and will be located at Stand 3.
You will learn:
- How internal auditors can improve communication within the enterprise
- How to achieve integrated reporting to improve financial performance
- What board members and audit committees can do to insure proper GRC
- The future of internal auditing
Who Should Attend:
- CAEs, CCOs, CROs, CIOs
- Audit, Risk Management, and Compliance Executives
- IT Directors and Managers
- GRC Professionals at all levels
Click here to view the ECIIA Conference Website.
Beurs van Berlage
1012 ZJ Amsterdam