August 29-31, 2011 - Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate / Orlando, FL
Elevating Risk Management – Do you have the right seat at the table?
MEGA is a sponsor this event and will be exhibiting on the show floor.
IIA President and CEO Richard F. Chambers recently identified five key priorities for CAEs, one of which is coordinating and aligning with other risk, control, and compliance functions. That is the premise behind The IIA’s 2011 GRC Conference which will educate and engage GRC executives and management on risk and other key areas of focus for internal audit activities including leadership in ethics and governance, assessing and managing fraud risk, ERM, regulatory and sustainable compliance, and more.
Attendees will learn:
• How to enhance the value of their internal auditing
• The internal auditor’s part in a risk-focused business model
• Meeting the new generation of regulatory complexity
• The expanding role of an auditor in the emerging new business environment
Who should attend:
• Risk, Compliance, and Ethics Professionals
• Chiefs, VPs, Directors, and Managers of Internal Audit
• CIOs, COOs, and CTOs
For more information on how you can join us at this year’s IIA-GRC event or to set up a private meeting with one of our representatives, please contact Michael Hebda at email@example.com.
Please click here to visit the conference website
Receive live updates from the show floor by following us on Twitter - @mega_int
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Blvd
ChampionsGate (Orlando), FL 33896