Re-imagine IT: Leading from the front
October 16 – 20 – Walt Disney World Dolphin & Swan Resorts - Orlando, FL
MEGA is a sponsor at this year’s Gartner ITxpo and will be exhibiting on the show floor.
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2011 is the industry's largest and most important annual gathering of CIOs and senior IT leaders. It delivers independent and objective content with the authority and weight of the world's leading IT research and advisory organization.
This year, the Symposium/ITxpo agenda is built around the priorities that CIOs themselves have identified as pivotal to enterprise IT success—delivering new ways to re–think, redefine and re–imagine the essential elements of IT, from infrastructure and cost factors to people and processes. Experience the power of in–depth IT analysis, collaborative problem–solving, and industry thought–leadership at its best.
You will learn how to:
• Make the right IT investment decisions the first time around
• Streamline the decision-making process
• Derive maximum value from existing IT investments
• Develop a shortlist of products and vendors to fully support your business goals
• Strengthen risk management and develop workable plans
• Increase your awareness of emerging IT trends
For more information about how you can join us at this year’s Gartner ITxpo, or to set up a private meeting with one of our representatives, please contact Michael Hebda at email@example.com.
Please click here to visit the conference website.
Receive live updates from the show floor by following us on Twitter! @mega_int