Wednesday, October 12, 2011 | 1:00pm ET
Does your company recognize the value of aligning IT risks and controls with business processes? Is your executive board able to explain risks in terms of business performance?
Currently, many organizations are managing their GRC program without aligning it with the risk and compliance issues within their business processes. Managing IT GRC separately from enterprise GRC efforts can lead to a costly and uncoordinated GRC initiative. Critical business decisions cannot be made without managing IT GRC efforts with a business’s GRC initiatives.
Please join this collaborative webinar, Aligning GRC Technology with your GRC Program, sponsored in part by MEGA, on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 1:00pm ET. Jean-Marie Zirano, Vice President of Product Strategy at MEGA International, and a roundtable of GRC experts will discuss how an leveraging a process approach to risks and controls is the core of a successful GRC program. Click here for more information.
- Protecting business value through continuous monitoring of both IT and business controls
- Gaining competitive advantage by managing risks across your IT and business processes
- Integrating your business with IT GRC
- Removing the silos of GRC management and define your risk measurement process
- Automating and standardizing GRC activities with pre-defined workflow and reporting functionality
Who should attend:
- CROs, CCOs, CAEs, & CIOs
- Directors of risk, compliance and audit
- GRC project managers
- Business analysts & process professionals