July 8-11 | Boston, MA | Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
Revolutionizing internal audit
This year’s IIA International Conference is all about revolutionizing internal audit by focusing on change and change management. During these three days of professional development and networking in historic Boston, Massachusetts, you will explore tools and techniques that help you to make a difference.
Attendees will also gain important knowledge about governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) and its role with internal audit. MEGA is an exhibitor of this event and will be located at booth 215. To see a live, comprehensive library of tweets from the show floor, follow @mega_int or use the hashtag #IIA. To learn more about joining MEGA at this event, please contact us.
You will learn:
- How to define the brand of internal auditing
- Ways to refocus on your value stream so you can remove that which doesn’t add value
- What tools will help you to do more with less and more effectively plan for what’s around the corner
- The importance of the vision to see what you need to be auditing, including how to prepare for the audit before it begins, and how to support the audit with a properly trained team
Who Should Attend:
- CAEs, CCOs, CROs, CIOs
- Audit, Risk Management, and Compliance Executives
- IT Directors and Managers
- GRC Professionals at all levels
Click here to view the conference website.
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210