Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
As a Presales Engineer, you will support sales people in selling the MEGA software solutions.
The pre-sales is responsible for presentations and tools demonstrations. Majors tasks include: analyzes of customers requirements, answers to request for proposal, demonstrating solutions or products, perform proof of concepts.
You will have the following responsibilities
- Help sales/inside sales to better understand the offering
- Help sales to qualify leads by email or phone calls with prospect
- Participate with sales to define the tactics to answer customer needs
Bid & Tender Management
- Get from the Sales all the elements provided by the customer
- Analyze client needs and choose best appropriate tooling solutions
- Provide solution description adapted to customer needs
- Answers RFI questions about software features
- Answers RFP questions about software features
- Perform remote or onsite standard demonstration of the products/solutions
- Input customer data when needed for specific demos
- Write down demonstration script for every demonstration
- Perform demonstration for webinar organized by marketing
- Demonstration for internal education accross MEGA employees
- Setup with IT people the technical infrastructure for the POC
- Ensure the customer is in the right condition to get the best response time from the tool
- Input customer data and built appropriate reports
- Customize the software according to customer requirements
- Provide with IT people help URL/Loing/Password for user
- Experience on Process and Enterprise Architecture tools
- Knowledge of office automation tools (MS Office)
- Fluent in Spanish and English (oral and written)
- Writing ability
- Public speaking ability
- Previous experience as a software presales
Expected Personal and Interpersonal skills
- Sense of communication
- Sense of service
- Team spirit
- Relational intelligence
- Sense of communication
- Discipline, reliability
- Method Result oriented
- Professional curiosity
- Teaching mindset
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
Work Location: Mexico City
Permanent, Full Time, hybrid work model.
MEGA has an accelerated training program in place to develop this individual for future career opportunities.