Who is MEGA?
MEGA is a SaaS software company, headquartered in Paris, France, with offices in 10 countries and clients worldwide. We are leaders in the domains of Enterprise Architecture and GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance).
Our goal is to support business transformation. We believe that transformation is a collaborative effort, so we created a single SaaS platform that connects IT leaders, process owners, risk managers and data governance officers. As transformation is a complex effort, we give them access to a single repository that helps them plan and adapt to change.
We are a team of 350 multi-cultural and dynamic professionals, who create, sell and implement software for the largest companies. Our clients include large banks, insurance companies, public administration, airspace, energy, and many more.
Our software platform, HOPEX, is recognized as a clear leader in its field. We invest year on year on new technology and innovation to keep our competitive lead.
We also believe that a company’s success is based on its people, so we make it a priority to hire the best and help our employees evolve within the company, throughout departments and offices.
About your job
To support its growth in the Asian Market, MEGA wants to add to its team a talented and seasoned Senior Business Consultant with 3 - 7 years of relevant experience to contribute to large Enterprise Architecture implementation projects in Singapore.
Your role will be to guide clients through projects and Enterprise Architect (EA) programs, by deploying HOPEX (MEGA’s platform), and adapting MEGA’s best practices and solutions to clients’ requirements. You will lead projects scoping, workshops, specifications, testing and training phases, and manage a team of solution engineers on each project.
- Advise the client on EA best practices
- Support the client in delivering value through architecture and portfolio management
- Prepare engagements
- Prepare and lead scoping meetings
- Analyze the company architectural elements required for the engagement
- Make recommendations on architectural improvements and best practices
- Analyze client needs and offer methodological and/or tooling solutions
- Define MEGA customizations
- Develop and run acceptance cases for HOPEX customizations
- Write user guides (user, methodology, etc.)
- Lead training sessions
- Customize training material and user guides
- Monitor and support the projects: scheduling, workload, etc.
- Manage the client relationship
- Prepare and lead steering committees
Business Development (Identify new opportunities, communicate client flowchart,
Internal Projects (improve knowledge base, capitalization)
Administration (time sheets, workload forecasts, expenses etc.)
Promotion (Contribute to externally promote MEGA (blogs, networking, trade shows, etc.))
- Expertise in Enterprise Architecture
- Experience in EA software implementation
- EA Certification (i.e. TOGAF or other EA Framework)
- Project Management (or certificate in PMP, CAPM, Prince2, etc.)
- Must be able to lead a project team
- Must be able to manage and work on multiple projects with strong planning skills
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization (with both business and technical stakeholders)
- Proven ability to negotiate project scope and deliverables
- Proven track record on Enterprise Architecture practice implementations (including deployments, upgrades, integration) in several of the following industries: Government, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Telco
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a large project team creatively and analytically
- Ability to work both remotely and on customer site
- Ability to prioritize assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of business
- Strong team-player with capability to work creatively and analytically
- Strong oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-discipline, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Willing to travel for projects in Asia
- Exposure to Defence Frameworks (DoDAF, NAF, MODAF) is a plus
The ideal candidate will have
- Past involvement on EA initiatives
- Experience on System Integration
- Track record on business analysis and specification writing (especially for governance features e.g., workflows, APIs)
- Proven achievements on customer-facing projects across multiple industries
- Exposure to EA standards (with certification)
If you believe you fit these characteristics, we urge you to apply.
What MEGA offers?
- Salary compensation: based on experience
- Training and certification on MEGA solutions
- Excellent career development opportunities for strong performers
- International exposure environment
- Great work environment with a flexible, yet results oriented culture
- Contribution to regional business activities
Why join us?
As an international leader in our market, we develop software to support companies in their continuous, agile and responsible digital transformation for the benefit of their own customers and employees.We pay particular attention to personal development, continuous learning, well-being at work and the quality of relations between our employees.
By joining us you will have
- Experts at your side who will make you progress continuously
- Regular internal and external training
- A healthy, friendly, intellectually challenging and professional working environment
- An active role to play in a growing leading company
- Flexible work organization (remote work)
- Clear goals and self-organization
- Opportunities for professional development, including abroad
Location : Singapore
Contract: Permanent contract to be fulfilled as soon as possible
Remote flexible work possible